Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Binges are different after weight loss

Last week, I felt so lonely because I was self isolating so at some point I binged out of boredom and loneliness.

I've been on a weight loss journey since December and I changed my diet quite a lot. It happened little by little but my diet is healthier than ever even if there's space for the occasional indulgence.

After this episode, out of curiosity, I had a look at MFP and I realised that the binges, even if they still happen, end up in eating less and better.

What would have been a big pack of crips, breakfast cereals topped with Nutella and a pizza became a bunch of cottage cheese, some crackers and dips, and some cobs of corn.

It's still a binge, aka eating bigger quantities while not being able to stop until feeling sick but instead of binging 2000 cal it was just around 800.

I also noticed they happen less often and that my relationship with food is getting better.

It feels like eating right really makes everything a bit better.

submitted by /u/FabulousSolid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32zKwd9

No comments:

Post a Comment