Tuesday, November 10, 2020

PCOS - Struggling to lose weight

I began my weight loss journey in July 2020 and I have lost around 15lbs overall. I started at 217lbs and I hover just above 202lbs.

When I first started losing weight I was over the moon. It was coming off relatively easily by limiting my calories and no rigorous exercise. I’ve been at a plateau for over 2 months now. I haven’t lost any weight since September 2020 despite sticking to around 1400-1500 calories everyday. I’m not sure what’s going wrong. I know it is harder for women with PCOS to lose weight but I’m not sure what else I can do.

Has anyone else with PCOS struggled to lose weight? Do you have any tips?

submitted by /u/1_idk_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36ocRUX

No comments:

Post a Comment