Wednesday, November 11, 2020

How to prevent or diminish stretch marks

So basically I’ve gone done from 225 to like 160 give it take 5 pounds this year. I’m at the point where I’m slowing my weight loss and building more muscles but I’m starting to notice stretch marks. The only ones that are really appearing are the ones by my waist, the ones on my arm are pretty negligible I think because I built a decent amount of muscle. Any suggestions to reduce stretch marks? I’ve still got a lot on my stomach I’d like to get rid of so know there only going to get worse. All I’m really doing is an workouts to help it look more toned and staying hydrated. Anything I can really do or just gotta live with it? 18M btw thanks

submitted by /u/igoachu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GYxBKo

No comments:

Post a Comment