Wednesday, November 11, 2020

I walked 10 miles today for the first time in 4 years.

I've been walking everyday since June when I began my weight loss. So far I've lost 50 lbs in 5 months due to calorie restriction and daily exercise. At first I went 2 miles per day, then 3, and recently I will go at least 4 miles a day. I try to go longer when my legs/feet don't hurt or I feel energetic, which is a new feeling for me. The longest I've walked untill today was 8 miles, but today felt good so I suprised myself and went 10.

So far my progress has mostly been visual fat loss and feeling healthier, but today I proved that I'm stronger too! I'm so proud of myself. I used to hate exercise because I was always tired. Losing weight has made me feel so much better, I have more energy, and I don't feel sad all the time anymore. Happy. I think I'm happy lately. Changing my eating and exercising habits has changed my life. I'm in this for at least 50 more lbs, wish me luck. Thanks for reading.

MapMyRun Walk Summary

submitted by /u/EntityKey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UgNGy3

No comments:

Post a Comment