Friday, November 6, 2020

I honestly have no idea how I got this far

19 (M) 6'0 SW: 240 CW: 190 GW: 170

I havent made any real progression in three weeks. I've been overeating a day here, undereating a day there and eating like an average person would and for whatever reason I'm losing motivation and I don't understand why.

It feels like I always tell myself I can splurge today and make up for it tomorrow but come the next day I'm eating way more than I should. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue before. Because people always tell me that the beggining of your weight loss journey is the hardest. But in my case I couldn't agree less. The beggining of my weight loss started in May and it feels like it was one of the easiest endeavors of my life but here I am now with 50 pounds lost and I'm getting complacent, knowing if I keep it up I'll be back where I started. I realise that weight loss is a very mental challenge but I've never felt so strained.

My question to you, fellow losers, how the hell did you stay motivated for as long as you did? How do you keep yourself from becoming complacent?

submitted by /u/supremedge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l5JrRH

No comments:

Post a Comment