Friday, November 6, 2020

I would rather talk more about habits than weight loss. Anyone else?

I do want to lose 10-25 pounds, depending on how much activity I get with these uncertain times. However, I am even more conscious about health than weight. Health (other than weight) isn’t something people usually are proactive about, but I want to be.

I want to eat a balanced diet, keep up the fruits and vegetables, drink enough water, and work up to an end goal of five-digit step counts most days even if I don’t work out every day. I also want to work out at least twice a week.

Sugar is my weakness. I want to cut back gradually on sugar. I already eat 10-13 fewer grams of sugar a day than I used to, and more fruit than I did when I first kept track of sugar, too, so I’ve cut back more than that on the added sugar!

submitted by /u/MusicallyMindful
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ew3zd8

No comments:

Post a Comment