Sunday, November 1, 2020

I’m dyeing my hair purple

It doesn’t matter the size or shape of my body - I deserve to have it look and feel the way I want it to.

I’m tired of getting tired too easily. I’m tired of trying on clothes that look like they should fit and just don’t. I’m tired seeing pictures of myself and thinking - is that really what I look like?

I’m also tired of making promises to myself that I don’t keep. I’m going to get a tattoo when I weigh X. I’m going to treat myself when I lose this much.

I was just thinking - ok, I really want to dye my hair a fun color. I’ll dye it when I reach this weight goal. But you know what? I’m dyeing it now, and I’m using it as the beginning of a new chapter in my fitness and weight loss journey. So that every time I see my purple hair, I’ll be reminded of the promises I made myself.

submitted by /u/lissalissa3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HSDGrI

No comments:

Post a Comment