Sunday, November 1, 2020

I've started my weight loss journey!!

Hey folx!

So a couple days ago, I posted asking for advice on here!! Thank you to everyone who gave me some! I've been getting out for walks Nd counting my calories lately!! My goal for calories in a day is 1200-1500, and if it's more, I make that what I'm eating g is vegetable, and healthy stuff. I've started taking smaller portions when I eat, aswell! Oh, and the walking, I've been trying for 2-4 km a day. Just yesterday I reached my 4 km goal!! Guys, I'm so proud of myself. I feel better mentally too, now that I've been going out for walks, and it's been quite therapeutic. In, say, 5/6 months time, I'll post how much weight I've lost, and progress photos!!

submitted by /u/mytreehouseisonfiree
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/382l9V4

No comments:

Post a Comment