Sunday, November 1, 2020

Need motivation

I am a 21 years old 5'9“ male. 15 months back, I used to weigh 116 kilos(255 lbs). Then I started my weight loss journey and lost 36 kilos bringing my weight down to 80 kg(176 lbs) in an year. Now from last 3 months, I eased up on my diet and workout and gained some weight. Right now I weigh 85 kg(187 lbs). I tried on a pair of jeans that I bought back when I was at 80 and its not fitting perfectly. I am so fucking depressed coz of this. I am planning to get back on track starting tomorrow. My goal weight is 75 kg(165 lbs). Kindly share your two cents or any little motivation that can help make this journey easier.

Also, I have tried a lot of diets(Intermittent, keto, OMAD, military, ADF etc) and want to try something new. So if you can know anything new which I might not be aware of but is effective, please share it.

submitted by /u/Gandalf692
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/380Fvht

No comments:

Post a Comment