Thursday, November 12, 2020

Just started getting serious about weight loss... Got some questions

I recently started eating less, and working out more. I've been at it for 2 days know and was used to eating a lot. I recently cut back and have eaten roughly 3,400 calories over the past two days. I've also stopped drinking soda completely, and have switched to drinking tons of water, one water a day, I put a packet of sweetener in, which is worth no more than 5 calories.

So here's my question: Why do I not feel hungrier if I am eating significantly less? Why am I not dying to drink a soda, I feel like I should have withdrawals or something from how much I was drinking a day? Is working out distracting me from the food, and soda?

submitted by /u/FrostyGhost1086
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38DLDMU

No comments:

Post a Comment