Friday, November 13, 2020

Sustainable or just unrealistic

Hi guys,

Basically over the course of 4 years, I lost 5 stone. Majority was in the first year but it was not healthily achieved. Too big of a restriction good wise and generally unhappy despite the weight loss.

At the start of lockdown, I was chain smoking and was lost a bit of work. However I’ve stopped this and instead replaced it with binge eating and drinking a lot of wine. I have now put on 2 stone and I want to put in the work now to stop myself getting to that place 5 years ago.

Aside of stopping the drinking (which I plan to anyways), I’m going to start with a 1200-1400 calorie diet, drinking 3 litres of water and four times workout. Hoping to have a routine of 20 minute skipping, 20 working on strength building and then a 20 minute bike ride.

I just wanted advice from others who have successfully and healthy dropped weight, does this sound achievable and sustainable? Or too harsh?

Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/jae9876
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ltcONZ

No comments:

Post a Comment