Thursday, August 5, 2021

Have some questions about my cut

Copy paste from my question in another sub

I’ve been on a cut since may and have lost 11 ish pounds (148-137) as a 5’3 male at 20 y/o. I know weight loss can stall even if you are consistent, but I feel like my body fat % isn’t lowering further either and I have a couple questions about it. I have seen before about if you are dieting that you need to take a break occasionally for your body to like realize that it’s getting less calories when you’re dieting. What I’ve seen is 1-2 weeks. Is this true? I’ve had a couple days a month, never more than 2 in a row, where I either don’t count my calories or I have enough calories to be at maintenance level or a 100 or so over. If you need to take a break, is one day every 2 ish weeks enough or does it need to be the 1-2?

submitted by /u/BigBlackCrocs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fx5PCw

No comments:

Post a Comment