Tuesday, August 3, 2021

I finally started to fix my bad eating habits and didn't even notice!

The last two months I stopped counting calories, mostly because I was feed up with the constant work. It was not a good month for me work wise and my private life also got pretty shaken. My weight and weight los was not on my mind to be honest. I used to weigh 115 Kilogramm (253 lbs) at 1,66 cm (5,45") and have lost weight slowly about 1-2 Kilos a month.

I stepped on the scale again after 2 months of doing nothing and was shocked. I still lost about 1,5 Kilo ( about 3,3 lbs). The shock made me cry, I was fully expecting to have gone up to be 90 Kilo (198 lbs) or more again but instead stared down at an 86,5 (190 lbs). My lowest ever since my teenage years. Yes in the months of not doing active weight loss I slowed down, but the numbers still dropped.

It showed me, that I did what I wanted to achieve - I started to fix my eating habits! I noticed it to in real life but payed no attention to it. No more snacking most days, some softdrinks only on special occasions like dinner with friends. Smaller portion sizes and I am still going down with them, mostly because I am full faster. Cooking fresh nearly everyday (thanks to my boyfriend who loves cooking). It made a difference and I payed no attention to it. Gyms were still closed till recently in Germany so I had to relay on small at home workouts and just monitoring my food intake.

Most of my weight loss I did not celebrate because it felt like nothing special. Just something that I should have done a long time ago. Occasionally people noticed and made a nice remark but that was it. But stepping on that scale and seeing that gave me hope, hope that I can keep the weight off. That my bad eating habits are not going to catch up all to easily. I might never be a perfect size for my height. But if I reach a healthy, stable weight, than I am more than happy!

submitted by /u/No-Witness-9530
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3A9vNUN

No comments:

Post a Comment