Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Looking for a diet app/program that gives a little more than just tracking calories. Any recommendations?

I'm looking for an app to help me stay focused on my weight loss.

I recently tried Noom and I love parts and hate parts. I love reading the articles that tackle different behaviors and reframing your attitude towards food. I love checking in everyday with a "program". But the actual android app is terrible. The lessons themselves are great but there are bugs everywhere that make the experience frustrating. Basically, it doesn't feel like it's worth $150.

I know quite a bit about eating healthy since I've been trying to lose for years now. I suppose I just need some help reframing emotional eating and staying on track. Noom is super helpful for that.

I lost a lot of weight with MyFitnessPal back in the day (and gained it back) but feel like I need something a little more structured now. I'm also worried I'm looking too intensely at calories.

Loseit! seems nice from glancing at it but it looks like I would be paying for features MyFitnessPal already provides (tracking water, fitness tracker integration etc.) Am I missing something great with Loseit? The price is pretty reasonable.

Are there any weight loss apps that lean on checking in and reading advice and tips like Noom? I'm trying to find a healthier relationship with food and im not sure solely tracking calories is the best way for me.

Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/MelonBubbleTea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z8VuVj

No comments:

Post a Comment