Tuesday, July 4, 2023

I can't believe I've allowed myself to reach the point at where my BMI is bordering on morbid obesity.

I am a 33 year old man. I am 6'3" and I weigh 315 pounds,this puts my BMI at 39.4,which is 0.6 points away from morbid obesity (40 and above).

In the simplest way to describe it,I feel like the most disgusting and lazy person to ever walk the planet because of this:I've been eating and eating and eating for the past 10-15 years so much and been so unhealthy that I've reached the point of bordering on morbid obesity. I can only shower every three or four days,the only physical activity I can do without any extreme exhaustion is walking to the supermarket near my house to buy even more food (i.e. food that just makes my situation even worse),I can barely do anything for myself. I eat 5000 calories a day,basically a pig. I wanna go to any doctor I can find and see if I can get a diet plan and get approved for weight loss surgery at some point or another,but I'm scared that my extreme level of obesity is too severe for even the most experienced doctor to want to take care of or waste their time with. I feel stuck and don't know what I'm supposed to do. Is there ANY chance any doctor or any kind of diet and weight loss plans would be able to help fix my problem,or am I a lost cause at this point? I feel confused,I genuinely want to slim down atleast to the point where I can be a functioning member of society (I hope to get below 280 at LEAST) but I'm unsure if that's even realistically possible.

I'm miserable in every way imaginable,I honestly don't even think there's any person who has reached a point worse than me in terms of physical health. I spend most of my days lounging around on the couch and barely doing anything,I can't have a normal job because my weight basically makes me semi-disabled at this point,I have 35% body fat,I only get off the couch to grab more food from the fridge or when I have to go to the bathroom,I've reached the lowest point in my entire life. I just want to know if there's any hope for me. At all.

Any advice? Please anything would be helpful thank you.

submitted by /u/Serious_Violinist_41
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mqFg8Zw

No comments:

Post a Comment