Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Its been 1 year... (rant)

I've tried everything from working with a dietician, eating 1700cal a day for a few months (weighing food also), being told that's to little for me to upping it to 2000 for a few months and a bunch of alterations. I used loseit quite religiously for 8-9 months.

Almost completely cut out junk food. Also cut out most processed foods. For the past 15-20 years i literally ate fast food, ever single day. Sometimes even twice a day if i would grab breakfast. I cut that out to ONCE a week, and choosing healthier, portion controlled options

I quit drinking soda.. i lived off of soda. Now i drink just water (Most days 128+ oz)( and on some mornings coffee. Only exception is if i have my Jim Beam and Coke, but that's maybe once every 2 months.

I've lifted weights, religiously 3x a week. I've tried incorporating heavy bag for cardio but kind of let that go as it wasn't doing anything with the scale. I've had low testosterone diagnosed and been on injections for 3-4 months now. I was really hoping that was the reason for the difficult weight loss but i don't think it was because here i am 4 months later with no loss.

Ive focused on getting 7.5+ hours of quality sleep a night, i use to get 5.5 to 6.

I started at 282 last July, hit 265 by September, 260 in October and i have not been able to drop below 255, in 9 freaking months.

I've been very dedicated to this, wanting just for one time in my 37 years of life be skinnier and in good shape.

This week has been really hard for me and i feel like giving up.. sure my body has had some re-composition, smaller stomach, my arm veins bulge out now but i should have lost actually weight in 9 months of healthy, portion controlled eating and exercising 3x a week.

I just don't get it.

submitted by /u/daterxies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xiXsRTE

No comments:

Post a Comment