Sunday, July 2, 2023

NSV Shirtless at the beach!

Since last fall I’ve (30M) lost a little over 50 lbs. My highest weight was 302lb and now I’m right under 250. Well this week I’m at the beach, which is normally not a place where I feel very confident. I decided it would be a better time to be comfortable rather than confident so I nutted up, took my shirt off, and went swimming in the ocean! This is the first time in about 18 years I’ve had my shirt off in public.

Was it scary? Absolutely. Was it worth it? Absolutely. It felt like a reward for making some weight loss progress. I guess the takeaway here is not to forget to reward yourself even when you haven’t reached the finish line. Make yourself a little uncomfortable and it might pay off. Good luck everyone!

submitted by /u/bradizrad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wzNb4vR

No comments:

Post a Comment