Monday, July 3, 2023

Somehow fumbled 7 months of potential weight loss

Hello.

I'm a 16 year old coming in at 210 lbs/96 kg. 181 cm/5'11. with approximately 55 pounds/25 kgs of my bodyweight in fat.

This year I wanted to lose some weight to look better before high school, but I somehow managed to not lose anything over the last 7 months, I feel really shitty about it. Since I've had LOADS of time to do so but nah, nothing.

It's just fucking ridiculous how 7 months of potential progress just flew by whilst I'd be sitting in my room jerking off and playing games all day, hoe the hell does one even manage to do that?

I've got about 1.5 months left untill high school begins, so I'm thinking I'll really try now and at least try to lose what I can, going for jogs and cycling more whilst juggling my diet the best I can.

Anyone else in similar shoes as mine? Got any tips for what I could do?

submitted by /u/Cyberdoom1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3KzjcdF

No comments:

Post a Comment