Monday, July 3, 2023

Personal Weight Loss Journey

I just wanted to add some pictures to inspire others. I lost 50 pounds in 5 months through fasting and portion control. No exercise, no magic potions, sheer unwavering willpower is what I used.

I think one of the best things I did to keep the weight off was taking an extended vacation to Vietnam (2 months) which altered my relationship with food. Vietnam has the lowest BMI of any country. In Vietnam they eat a lot of soups, tons of herbs and veggies, and their portion sizes are extremely small. After eating like this for a few months, I had no desire to eat greasy, oily, or large portions of any food.

I believe if I did this, anyone can. You would be surprised what you can accomplish if you really put your everything into it. If you have any questions on specifics, let me know! Also any advice I can offer, I'm more than happy.

Before

After

submitted by /u/strictlylogical-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ujS1ICo

No comments:

Post a Comment