Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Starting again

I (18F, 5’2, SW 165, LW 135, CW 155) started dieting last year around this time and I was really successful, I got down to 135 and decided I was happy with my weight so I would eat at around my maintenance.

Then I’m February I had a really bad depressive episode, it was the first time I went into an episode while not living with my family and my roommates didn’t really care/notice me enough to help me. Long story short I cut everyone out of my life and avoided the kitchen like the plague, from February to late April I lived almost exclusively off of UberEats and in the process ruined both my weight loss progress and the little amount of savings I had.

During May and June I tried to get back on the right track but it’s difficult now, when I started the first time it was so easy for me, I was excited about it I easily lost the weight.

Does anyone have any tips on how to regain my motivation? Additionally does anyone have any tips for not letting my emotions affect my appetite?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/hint_berry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tKjz7G1

No comments:

Post a Comment