Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Unable to celebrate weight loss

I (26,F 5’3) have lost 45lbs since January (6months) I started at 230lbs now 185lbs. I still have a long way to go till I reach my goal of 130lbs but im still pretty happy about how far ive come since it’s been a journey of putting myself first (Im a mom of two toddlers/gained the weight through pregnancy). But everyone around me seems kinda annoyed when its brought up it’s kinda like yeah you lost some weight but you aren’t skinny yet kinda thing. It’s really affecting me and I want to get out of feeling like my weight should stop me from feeling proud of myself. How can I celebrate my weighloss and continue to feel proud of myself through this journey while still feeling like the fat person in the room/ getting rude comments from people. What has worked for you?

submitted by /u/Livid_Link_1959
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Xpe6GA4

No comments:

Post a Comment