Monday, July 3, 2023

Where am I going wrong here?

Hey all, started again on my weight loss journey after gaining a fair bit of weight over these past few years. Thus far I’m about three weeks in but only seeing a 2kg loss far, which is a little bit concerning. This isn’t my first time losing weight, as I previously cut down 80lbs about 5 years ago, so I guess I was kinda expecting to lose more initially.

I’m 24M 183cm and currently sitting at around 113kg (SW: 115). I’m using MFP to track all of my meals, eating around or under 2000 cals a day, working out 5 times a week on weights (pretty intense sessions) with some cardio mixed in. I’d say 4 days a week I hit my goal of 10k steps. Currently have one cheat meal a week which is usually fast food but nothing too crazy.

So I guess I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong here, am I jumping the gun a bit and expecting too much too soon or what. I know the classic calories in calories out, but the math just ain’t mathing right now haha. The only additional things to note is I currently take Amitriptyline 20mg and Sertraline 50mg daily if that matters.

Also appreciate any other advice!

submitted by /u/Ohlordbackupterry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KvLwl2T

No comments:

Post a Comment