Sunday, September 16, 2018

For my job i need to make a change.

I lost 3 stone last year, left university had no idea what i was doing. Today, i am training to be a nurse, 3 more years. I looked down at the scale and saw 20 Stone, 280 pounds ish. I want to go back to the 17 st and beyond i was a year ago.

I let myself go, i started drinking alot. I got a car, and the freedom that came with it. I stopped caring because i felt i had no place in the world, that i was useless. But i am not, alcohol doesnt define me, food doesnt define me, i define me. I may have fucked up before, in weight loss and in life, but to the people i will help i want to be a positive role model.

I hope everyone has a good day, this is the start of my weight loss journey again.

submitted by /u/Tjboltonw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MBkGuC

No comments:

Post a Comment