Wednesday, October 17, 2018

First month done...

5’9M, SW: 268, GW: 180(ish)

Today marks one month down of me changing myself in an effort to get healthier.

So far I’ve lost 16 pounds. I wanted to make this thread to celebrate and also to discuss the big changes you guys first saw on your weight loss journeys. For me I realized: how little it actually takes to feel full, and how much sodium is in food when you eat out. Everything tastes so SALTY.

I also used to have to use the first notch on all my belts for my pants to fit. Now, I’m down to the second notch and it’s already starting to feel a little loose. So that’s a big accomplishment.

I’ve also had to find so many ways to take up my time, since I used to treat meals as an activity to do and would just eat when I was bored.

submitted by /u/tsundereban
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EqseSc

No comments:

Post a Comment