Sunday, October 21, 2018

Keeping the gym flame burning

This is week 10 of my weight loss journey. God it feels like so much longer. I started out just cutting down to about 1500cal a day and now 1200cal a day. About a month ago I started working out and two weeks ago started physical therapy for my right knee and ankle. I feel like every time I try to work out something else starts to hurt, my left shoulder now hurting.

I also feel myself dreading going to the gym more and more. I'll go but I'm not sure I put as much effort into my work out as I used to. I try to change it up as much as I can since right now all I can do is thigh stuff and strength training. No elliptical, bike, or treadmill allowed (sigh!!).

Please tell me what ways you all stay motivated and enjoy your work out! Or just share your favorite non-leg exercises!!!

submitted by /u/coyotea72
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q2dbDU

No comments:

Post a Comment