Monday, October 22, 2018

Recommitting myself

Hi all! Not much real content in this post, I'm just posting this as a way to hold myself accountable and lay out goals for myself. That said, if you have any advice, I'd love to hear from you!

This isn't my first time down the weight loss path, I lost 30 pounds four years ago, but have since put on 75 pounds while in college. I've tried losing weight over the last two years without truly committing myself, and I'm trying to start fresh. My plan is to stick to the same caloric intake every day (1470), since CICO has given me too much wiggle room to work with in the past. I'm also going to try out intermittent fasting (16-8), and will work on cutting out sugar. I'm also talking with my doctor about a sleep study, because I have a genetic disorder that may be causing very low sleep quality.

submitted by /u/hccinmil
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SbbssL

No comments:

Post a Comment