Thursday, November 22, 2018

CICO is the best thing to happen to my weight loss efforts

I just wanted to show some appreciation to CICO. I love it because it pretty much let's you eat whatever you want as long as you're in the limits. It's great because it even let's me eat fast food from time to time without feeling guilty.

Another benefit of that is that it's like the 'guilty pleasures' and all that stuff feel as if they tasted so much better. I mean good things taste even better and bad things taste even worse now for me. So I basically enjoy good stuff even more and avoid stuff I don't like.

It's also pretty cool that I can actually eat A LOT of vegetables and their calories are so low compared to their size that that it feels like I'm eating way more than I'm actually am.

It's like I have a completely new perspective on the things I eat and instead of not enjoying them, I can enjoy them even more. I love CICO.

submitted by /u/UnlikeableSausage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2r1Sjxm

No comments:

Post a Comment