Sunday, November 4, 2018

Getting back at it!

I've been up and down all over the place with my weight loss journey. Before my daughter was born almost 7 years ago I was at my heaviest at 225 lbs. I managed to eat better, workout more and be more mindful of my actions that lead me to my heaviest. I managed to hit the 160s!

I've gained a lot of the weight back... 195 on the scale this morning. I know I can be even better than I was before. I've gained and lost the same 30 pounds so many times. This time around I have to make it stick. I feel like being a part of this community and reporting in every so often will help keep me on track, so that's part of the plan!

submitted by /u/Gettingbetter-155
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JGDjxq

No comments:

Post a Comment