Sunday, November 4, 2018

Great start but unpleasant surprise

Three weeks ago I started on my weight loss journey (not for the first time). I am doing CICO, aiming for low carb, so no sugar, potatoes, pasta, bread, rice.... well you know the drill. The first two weeks I lost 5kg, so I was over the moon. This morning I step on the scale, only to notice that I have not lost a single gram. I am very dilligently using MFP and weigh every meal I eat. Although I imagine this happens to all of us at some point, this is the point where I previously lost faith and just gave up.

Rationally it shouldn't worry me but basically just looking for support and experiences from others at the start of their journey.

submitted by /u/WorriedGrape
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D00K3i

No comments:

Post a Comment