Friday, November 16, 2018

How do I even start? Doc advised me to lose 40 Lbs to get off blood pressure meds and CPAP machine.

Very basic question I know. But I'm not talking about the "practical" side of losing weight. I'm talking about the emotional and mental drive. I understand I need to eat better, make better meal choices, plan ahead, count calories and of course work out. I'm stuck in a rut in STARTING all this and I'm wondering if this is something others have faced. High blood pressure is dangerous if not controlled and there are side effects to controlling it via meds. I'm on meds now and the doc told me the most practical way of me getting off them is to lose about 40lbs. He also said that losing the weight should also get me off the CPAP machine. I have plenty of reasons WHY i should lose weight. I just don't have the drive to change me lifestyle, I'm a creature of habit, all or nothing etc. I even have free access to a gym. I literally have zero excuse. What have others done? What finally made you pull the trigger that got you on your way to your very first day of weight loss?

submitted by /u/ricosalsa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DpQvFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment