Tuesday, November 20, 2018

How to efficiently lose fat as a teenager while still eating the nutrients your body needs to grow up?

Some context: Male, 14 year old, 5'10''/1.79 m, 170 lbs/77 kg, and Asian (I don't know if this is important but a lot of weight loss websites force you to enter your ethnicity so it must be some kind of a factor).

I don't look fat on paper but I have very skinny arms (11" biceps or something, maybe even less) and fat thighs, calves, hips, and belly. I have this weird kind of hourglass shape and I hate it. I started exercising a few months ago but cannot stick to a schedule and have heard that, no matter how hard I exercise, it really all depends on what I eat so, here I am.

My dad took a vegetables and water only (I think) diet and lost 15 kg in a few months with no exercise. Now, I'm not going into this expecting those kind of results, because I know that my dad probably didn't get much protein during the diet (as it comes mainly from meat in your food) and I don't want those kind of diets; the ones that sacrifice certain nutrients. I want to grow up healthy, not restricting the nutrients my body needs while still losing weight. Are there any good diets that I can get on that don't necessarily have me ditching certain nutrients?

Also, just thought I'd mention this, I don't have a very good eating pattern right now. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Today for example, I had no breakfast, rice and lentils at 12 pm and then a fatty meal of chicken wings with extra creamy ceasar sauce at 4 and I'll probably eat some more during the rest of the day. I usually have no breakfasts and I've heard that people see significant changes just by eating some breakfast in the morning. Is that true?

submitted by /u/011110001
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fxk7nh

No comments:

Post a Comment