Friday, November 16, 2018

I really need some advice right now.

Hi, I’m relatively new to the mobile reddit app but I’ve been a long-time lurker on this sub. For the past 6 months I’ve been on a weight loss journey, and I’ve lost 30 pounds so far by counting calories. However, I’ve been going through an extreme binge/restrict cycle that I can’t get out of. I’ve also been suffering from disordered thoughts around food which has been taking a huge toll on my mental health. I decided to go keto tomorrow, and this triggered a binge today because I had a fat slice of carby pizza for lunch. Has anyone gone through severe binges (without purging)? How do I end the cycle? I’m hoping by upping my calorie intake from the highly restrictive number it was before and by eating a keto diet I’ll find success. I’ve gained 2 pounds in the past month because of this miserable time period. I know weight loss isn’t linear and this is just a blip on the journey, but it’s been affecting my entire life. I guess I just need some advice and people that can sympathize with me. Any tips are appreciated that helped you guys shed those last pounds! xo

submitted by /u/selfcontrolwya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FBctYS

No comments:

Post a Comment