Friday, November 16, 2018

What's the best regular weight to lose?

Hi. I'm 3 weeks into a Transform 6 (T6) thing at my local gym. 6 weeks of extra gym work and watching what I eat. Main thing I want to get out of it is how to enjoy the gym rather than see it as dragging myself there to exercise, and to be conscious of my food.

Currently I have lost 6lb in 3 weeks and loving my new gym life!!

My worry is when this ends and I allow myself cheat meals and alcohol again (going clean for now) the steady weight loss would end. My ideal is that I lose at least a lb a week, no more than 2, but is it ok to have a week or 2 where I don't lose any? I'm worried I'll get lazy once this T6 block is over and enjoy the cheat life again.

Also is a lb or 2 a week a realistic target?

submitted by /u/Straight_Boomerang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DICggi

No comments:

Post a Comment