Friday, November 16, 2018

Anyone else get “midnight” cravings? How can I help resist?

It is so weird, like during the day I don’t get much cravings, i’m pretty good at controlling what I eat, but then for some reason when its late at night I start to say ‘fuck it’ for some reason and start munching out and I lose control.

I don’t know if that’s normal or if i’m just weird like that. Like yesterday I had a good day of eating, then at night I ate a bunch of ham and had a chewy bar then I really ‘relapsed’ on food when I decided to hit the store and have a big ass breakfast burrito. Anyone else get cravings like that mainly at night?

Luckily i’m not really gaining weight cause I do exercise a lot, but my weight loss has been stagnant and it is really making me mad. I’ve gone from 242 to 182 from New Years till now, and right now is the hardest time ive had losing weight even though im exercising more than I ever have in my whole life.

submitted by /u/iFunnyHistory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BbWWuD

No comments:

Post a Comment