Friday, November 16, 2018

Weight loss w/ PCOS, no Gallbladder, and half a pancreas

Hey all!

I’m just looking for some advice. I’ve recently been diagnosed with PCOS and would like to know how people with PCOS or similar conditions work out, eat, and lose weight? Any advice/routines/meal plans are happily appreciated! I currently sit at 208 and have a gw of 160. I’m very active ( climb, bike, etc.) and have always been pretty muscular, but as of last year I’ve had some health issues and had some weight gain because of it. My gallbladder was removed which was causing the problem, as was half my pancreas, so you could say my issue’s a bit unique. I’m looking for some advice on a diet and work out regime for PCOS and lack of gallbladder. I’m pretty unfamiliar with what to do about most of it, so any help/advice/kind words would be awesome!

Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/EleanorBruisevelt19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A0G4Fr

No comments:

Post a Comment