Sunday, November 18, 2018

Is 4000kj/960cal a day enough if I’m quite small?

F20. 152cm/5’0”. SW: 55.5kg/122lbs. GW: 48kg/105lbs. CW: 54.4kg/120lbs

Wanting to lose a bit of weight to get back to where I used to be last year. I’m tracking my intake, and have found I’m averaging 4000kj/960cal a day. MyFitnessPal is telling me this isn’t enough for safe weight loss. I don’t feel weakened or tired since starting this (been doing it for two weeks).

I’ll drink tea and have a piece of fruit for breakfast. I eat a big sandwich for lunch at work, and then I’ll have varying dinners. I don’t snack at all, apart from green tea and apples.

Is it safe for me to only eat this much a day because I’m quite short? Or should I eat more and hit the recommended 5000kj/1200cal?

submitted by /u/neeveeann
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TrYPKT

No comments:

Post a Comment