Sunday, November 18, 2018

this is so hard

34F, 5’3” SW: 227, GW: 177, CW: 210

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/9ojuqd/keeping_myself_motivated_and_accountable/?st=JONIYPSC&sh=93c494ed

Here’s a post I made a month ago. It’s tough to realize that I’ve only lost 5 more pounds.

I’m doing Healthy Wage, and since I’m 34% of the way to my 50 lbs goal but 36% of the time has elapsed the little light next to my name is yellow instead of green. It’s been yellow for a while. I backslid about 5 pounds and had to relose them, of maybe it was just a plateau but I kept at it and made it.

But I feel discouraged. This is just such a tough slog. I’m trying to look for other gains than just the scale, but no one has noticed any weight loss yet, it’s not time for new clothes yet. 3 days ago I took a butt pic so that I can compare after one month of squats and at least 20 mins on the stair stepper because I want to be able to post something to r/progresspics

I’m sick of CICO. But I’m sticking with it. Logging everything religiously. I like that I have synced it to my Apple Watch so I’m sure I’m hitting at least a thousand calorie deficit every day. But I hate the idea that I will have to do this forever.

I know weight loss isn’t linear. I know that it’s not noticeable for a while in the beginning. But fuck this is hard and I’m sick of spending so much physical and mental energy on trying to lose. What do you guys do when you’re discouraged. I wanna feel excited about food and feel joyful at the gym instead of dreading my several hours I spend there almost every day.

submitted by /u/chiddycho
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qRXCPT

No comments:

Post a Comment