Thursday, November 8, 2018

Is losing 4 pounds a week too much for someone my size?

I’m a 20yo, 6ft tall male and I started at 290lbs at the beginning of August. This week I’ve made it to 256lbs and I have lately been losing 4lbs a week. I have a very sedentary life style and I recently developed a much lower appetite, so I only eat one big meal a day, when my hunger peaks. I feel okay, I don’t feel as energetic as when I started my weight loss journey, although I don’t feel sluggish like I did when I was eating junk at 290lbs. My concern is that I may not be eating enough, that I’m losing weight too fast because of my lack of appetite. I’m especially concerned that I’m losing muscle mass. Since my BMI is still at 35.9, is losing 4lbs too much for me?

submitted by /u/RecKLesSxS0ULz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AU5vKl

No comments:

Post a Comment