Thursday, November 15, 2018

junk food, redbull, coffee and cigarettes, dangerous weight loss

basically this is all I have been consuming for a while, like month or two, I kinda started to loose weight when I stopped using antidepressants, benzos etc stuff. But now it's getting pretty scary, I eat almost every junk food, few weeks ago I was eating only mcdonalds, drinking coffee, redbull and smoking 2 packs a day. A couple of people been telling me I look skinny and now I kinda see it. It's not healthy, somedays I feel like shit because I am kinda addicted to caffeine now, but I am also starting to worry that I might have some kinda of cancer or something.. It's scary, jeans that used to be good 3 months ago now are falling off even with belt...

submitted by /u/supbrowski
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OLtlLP

No comments:

Post a Comment