Saturday, November 17, 2018

Just want to say thank you.

Hi /r/loseit members.

I just want to say thank you to everybody, about two months ago I was struggling with my weight loss. A very rough plateau at 340 lbs was making me lose hope.

I never gave up, I kept pushing through. 2 months later I was down to 324 pounds.

I just got home from a week and a half vacation, I decided to reward myself with a week of cheat days, since it was Disney World and I wanted to eat everything that looked remotely good, while I ate alot of bad food, I was still more conscious about what I was eating, making sure to not to drink any calories.

I couldve stopped two months ago, went back to my regular routine of 4 pops a day eating whole tubs of ice cream in one sitting, but to the kind souls and amazing people who gave advice, encouraged me and made me realize the potential in myself through this weight loss journey, thank you. You guys were the push I needed to get rid of the urge I had to just give up.

This community is amazing, I cannot wait to post another update in 2019.

Sw 358//CW 328

submitted by /u/BigDudeBiggerGoals
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KbIjKB

No comments:

Post a Comment