Thursday, November 22, 2018

on the post-thanksgiving drive, but slightly more lost

I’ve (17M/5’5/CW120/GW115) been lurking for a while, but I’ve lost about 15 lbs since starting my weight loss journey in July.

Ever since Halloween with its cursed sweets >:( and the Thanksgiving break kicking in, I’ve kind of fallen off the wagon, eating anywhere from 2,500-3,000 calories daily— I don’t think I’ve kept a caloric deficit since the beginning of this month, and I haven’t done any running.

Today’s Thanksgiving. I went back to eating 1500 calories. It was hard in the midst of pumpkin pies and my mother’s signature apple crisp but I guess it’s worth getting back on the train to improve my health and lose some weight. My willpower’s low but I figure that once I start school again it’ll be harder to binge than when I’m always at home.

The thing is, even though I’m close to reaching my GW, I’m still unsatisfied with how I look, especially since I have a lot of fat stored in my thighs and stomach at this point. I know there’s no way to spot reduce the fat or anything of the sort.

I’m kind of at an impasse with what to do next. Should I continue to lose weight beyond my GW and try to cut my BF% before investing in lifting weights?

submitted by /u/rosen14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PRSM49

No comments:

Post a Comment