Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Teen weight loss advice required.

My weight seems to fluctuate a bit, and I am trying to break the habit of binge eating. My stats are 5'5 14 year old female, and 12 stone 9 pounds (177 pounds according to Google home) and I'd love to get down to a healthy weight. I'm trying to find a diet that works in the long run, I tried cico for a bit but I got too stressed, which I now know that I was eating too little calories. I used the app lifesum also, as I found it easier for my to use than myfitnesspal, but eventually deleted it because I lost motivation.

So I'm asking you this: 1. How to stay motivated? 2. I know cico works, I've seen the results. I need advice on how to keep going with it. 3. Any teenager - specific advice?

Thank you all :)

submitted by /u/Crystalraindrop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PM2F3a

No comments:

Post a Comment