Monday, November 12, 2018

Tips from Stay at Home Parents Wanted

Time for round 3 of weight loss! I lost 25 pounds initially, just in time to get pregnant, lost it again after baby 1, and now am ready to do the same after baby 2. I'm so pumped and ready to do this! I feel confident because I have done it twice before, but life circumstances are a bit different now.

I stay at home with my 2 year old and 6 month old. That means my fitness routine has to look at little different because the 2 of them are always in tow. It is also harder to prepare snacks/meals at times, so I'm looking for more things I can just grab from the fridge to munch or curb hunger. I would love some tips and encouragement from other primary care givers! What are your habits that work well that can include your small kids or work around your kids? Thanks!!

submitted by /u/teenee07
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qJRuJk

No comments:

Post a Comment