Monday, November 5, 2018

Will "cheat days" ruin it?

I want to lose approximately 6 kgs/13 lbs in total. I've now made a plan for the upcoming 6 weeks and I hope to lose about the half of it during this time. To achieve this I'm planning on eating 1300-1600 calories a day. However, I just got an invitation to my favorite restaurant and I realized that never being able to eat a bit more or something unhealthy for 6 weeks would be nearly impossible for me. So the question is: If I i eat 1500 calories for 6 days and eat 2000 (what I should eat to maintain my weight) for one day and do this for 6 weeks, will the total weight loss just be delayed for about 6 days or will the "cheat days" ruin it more than that? I'd prefer to have a day where I can eat like I would normally but if it ruins a lot, then it's not worth it...

submitted by /u/elsaelse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qrUcmy

No comments:

Post a Comment