Thursday, January 3, 2019

135lbs Lost! Official 1 year weigh-in. Pics Inside.

Hey Everyone, it's been awhile since I have posted, but what better time than my 1 year weight loss journey anniversary? I can't believe it has been an entire year since I started this, but with the help of this community and my VLOG/Website I have been able to create an atmosphere of accountability that has been invaluable to my weight loss. I began this journey at 412lbs and as of this morning I weigh 276.2lbs, for a total loss of 135.8lbs! That is absolutely amazing to me, I never thought I would be able to pull it off, and it certainly hasn't been easy, but with perseverance and accountability I have made it to this point. Below is my side-by-side:

Side-by-Side

I have had a ton of NSVs as well. I started this wearing 60 inch pants and 5XL shirts. I now wear 42 inch pants and 2XL shirts. That's a freakin foot and half (18 inches) lost off my waist and 3 shirt size down. Everything has gotten much easier and I have been back in the gym for the last 10 months.

I have about 64lbs to lose to my first goal of 212lbs and about 86-76 to lose until I hit my final goal. I couldn't be happier with the progress to this point and I am optimistic for year 2. Thanks to you all for checking this out.

submitted by /u/NervousLawyer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QlpINr

No comments:

Post a Comment