Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019 week 1. 2 mini targets hit this week.

I just read 107.5kg on the scale. That's under 17 stone for the British amongst us. 2 nice targets for me (every 2.5kg and every half stone are mini targets along with BMI points)

Just another 1.4 kg (3.1lbs) until I get back to an overweight BMI and am not technically obese.

I did weigh 126.7kg 2 years ago, but it was probably higher as the scales I used were reading low (the new ones are quite accurate). Weight loss was due to cutting down on junk and snacks and alcohol and also due to walking my dog who we got 2 years ago.

I tried keto for several weeks in Summer last year and the main benefit is that it seriously reduced my sweet tooth.

My 2019 goal is 95kg.

submitted by /u/khaoboy74
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FcQCGc

No comments:

Post a Comment