Friday, January 11, 2019

Anyone struggling with a celebrating relosing weight after a gain

Hi all,

So last year I went from 144kg to 127kg through diet and exercise. And then I unfortunately lost my job and emotionally ate myself back up to 136.

I've found a new job now and have restarted my weight loss (And am currently back to 132kg) but I don't feel excited about it.

When I was first losing the weight I celebrated every kg. Took loads of progress pics and felt really good about it the whole experience. Every kg felt like an achievement!

But now I just feel so disappointed in myself for setting myself backwards. Every time I see the scales drop it's no longer meet with excitement but more "eh. Great. I'm closer to where I was 6 months ago"

Has anyone else been through this? Or does anyone have any ideas how I can stop beating myself up and start celebrating and enjoying losing weight again?

submitted by /u/savagepika
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AIVMGb

No comments:

Post a Comment