Saturday, January 5, 2019

Back on diet since my blood sugar has been high and my mom is worried about it

About 3 weeks ago, I went to the doctor for my Type 2 Diabetes and he said my blood sugar was in the 300s. I had been drinking sugary drinks and was not on a diet but now I am. My mom wants my blood sugar to be a lot lower and also wants me to lose weight as well. I also want this for myself. I went to the store and bought all the stuff my mom told me to buy, all healthy things. I had lost 5 pounds around my doctors visit and now I have lost another 5 pounds, maybe a little more than that. I had lost a lot of weight around the time when I first got diagnosed (January 2018) with Type 2 Diabetes more than likely due to my blood sugar being high and throwing up my food. I also have been drinking water before and after each meal I eat. This may be contributing to my weight loss. I also have a realistic weight goal, 200 pounds. I have a long way to go but I believe I will be successful.

submitted by /u/shelovesairjordan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AwKzse

No comments:

Post a Comment