Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Choosing time to work out

Hi All,

So I have lost 8 pounds since I started my weight loss journey and I am happy with my progress. I have been doing CICO, drinking less booze, drinking more water, swapping meat with veggie substitutes, and Singer more. My goal is to go 3 times a week. Today, however, I went to the gym pretty early and was pretty tired. Being tired really affected my workout, and it was pretty minimal. I want to continue working out, but I am starting to hate waking up early every other day to get to the gym. I know that sleep is also important for weight loss and overall health, and I feel like I need to focus on this a bit more. DO you think this is a good idea, and move some of my workouts in the week to late afternoon/ early evening?

submitted by /u/GreatAndPowerfulKoz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FiRw3q

No comments:

Post a Comment