Saturday, January 5, 2019

First week's weight loss!

(F/34) Hi guys! I just wanted to share that in the last week I have dropped 6.5lb! From 219 to 212.5. I've been trying really hard to sort out my portion sizes and cut out the junk food. I'm on 1600 calories a day but am so used to eating at least double that, that I've been low-level hungry nearly all the time. So I've not added in any exercise yet, but hope to add it in soon. I'm really pleased with my first week's progress and I hope I can keep it up as I know its so easy to drop quite well in the first week, then slow down.

I'm just sharing it on here because I'm trying not to be 'out there' about being on (another) diet in real life.

submitted by /u/FeistyFaustFan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Fa1P9L

No comments:

Post a Comment